Ubuntu USB key ⋅ 64GB ⋅ USB-C / USB-A
USB A / USB-C 3.0 flash drive with an laser-engraved "Ubuntu-fr" and "Circle of friends" 2022. A capacity (if formatted) of 64 GB. Includes Ubuntu and all its variants.
"Ubuntu-fr" ready to use bootable flash drive. You'll be able to perform an installation of Ubuntu or one of its official variants.
This USB key features a standard USB connector at one end and a USB-C at the other end that can plug into compatible devices.
As of Octobre 11, 2022, here is what we have in this USB key:
- Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS (popular), with GNOME
- Kubuntu 22.04.1 LTS, with KDE
- Lubuntu 22.04.1 LTS, with LXQT
- Xubuntu 22.04.1 LTS, with XFCE
- Ubuntu Mate 22.04.1 LTS, with Gnome Panel
- Ubuntu Budgie 22.04.1 LTS, with Budgie Desktop
- Ubuntu Studio 22.04.1 LTS, with KDE Plasma
- Ubuntu Server 22.04.1 LTS, no graphical user interface
- Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
- Kubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
- Lubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
- Xubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
- Ubuntu Mate 20.04.5 LTS
- Ubuntu Budgie 20.04.5 LTS
- Ubuntu Server 20.04.5 LTS
- Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS
- Bodhi Linux 6.0.0 64 bits, a light-weight Linux, with Enlightenment, based on Ubuntu 20.04.2
- Bodhi Linux 5.1.0 32 bits, a light-weight Linux with Enlightenment, based on Ubuntu 18.04.04
32 bits processor : Only Bodhi Linux (based on Ubuntu 18.04) is available if you have a 32 bits processor.
A small (few Go) partition is free to use on this USB key. To take full advantage of its 64GB of storage, you will need to format this USB flash drive to your liking (you will loss the Ubuntu installation capacity)
BIOS and UEFI compatible.
Detailed specifications :
- Capacité : 64 Go
- Connection: USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Color: Grey (Metal)
- Dimensions : 48mm x 16mm x 4,5mm (1.9″ x 0.63″ 0.18″)
- Weight: 8 Grammes (0.28 Onces)
See the Ubuntu documentation for help on booting the computer from the USB flash drive.
You might also like